So you want to host Food Truck Wars in your community or at your business well here is the starting point! We offer turn key events that draw crowds and are a lot of fun!
Fill out the form and we can see if we can work on an event with you. We cannot guarantee dates so if you want to book you have to book early (2 months in advance if possible there is a lot of work in these events).
To understand what we bring to the table usually takes a conversation but we are generally easy to deal with
- An event space large enough to host the trucks and vendors,
- Business licenses for all vendors and trucks waived or sponsored for the duration of the event.
- Bathroom Facilities within 300 feet of the event space.
- 110 volt power, within 100 yards of the event space to run our sound system
- Potable water within 1 mile of the event space for the food trucks to refill with. (3 day events means 3 refills per truck)
- Garbage bins and a dumpster, waste will be cleaned on site by foodtruckwars.ca staff but the dumpster is the hosts responsibility!
- All sponsorship and vendors go through foodtruckwars.ca
- Vendor camping may or may not be required– Some vendors may have campers that are also part of their displays. For those vendors we ask that they are allowed to camp on site with their displays throughout the event. Example – Uncle Wally’s Sign Shop Full display and camper setup, Holy Cow Food Cart has a tow vehicle that generally also stays on site with a topper on it. We generally make sure these campers are part of the display for the vendor as well as a place they can overnight to reduce their costs.
- For those vendors who bring travel campers, if possible, directions to the closest campground are requested as well as if it is a host operated campground it may draw more vendors if a discount is provided. IE fair grounds often have lots of camping space!We make sure these vendors keep the area clean!
We in turn provide the event logistics vendors and staff. We also provide 1 vendor space for a fundraiser group from your community usually for things like fire equipment or playground facilities!